AIM
Cauyen

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

Boo.

This isn't exactly good the characters look stupid. and they have full teeth when they don't speak and two teeth when they do. It's pathetic and not funny,

Madness Spy Madness Spy

Pretty good

The feet don't move propperly and the gun has a glitch, but it was ok.

Ratcaller responds:

Finally next review. thanks dude!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

My review:

Amazing, this totally rules! How could this come to here this is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for submitting I really appreciate this totally amazing game, it was a pleasure to watch, it really was!

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

I give it a 10/10 (5/5).

P.S: Any chance of you making a game?

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

My review:

There was some tiny boring parts, but still it was excellent other than that, thanks for making it! I enojyed it quite a lot, improve it a little more then it would be spot on!

I give it a 9/10 (4/5).

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

My review:

Amazing, this totally rules! How could this come to here this is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for submitting I really appreciate this totally amazing game, it was a pleasure to play/watch, it really was!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Rofl

I liked this, it was amusing... It was tankmen what more? Amazing music, really it totally rules!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Amazing!

I thought this was one hell of a game. It has style, amazing music, cool creature, fun, what more can I say? This is one of the best games I have played in a long time.